[Coco] Which Windows OS for Jeff's Emulator?

Wed Jan 6 21:12:32 EST 2010

Hi,

I found my missing laptop computer and am in the process of deleting all
it's files (Long Overdue).

Windows XP SP3 will be reinstalled along with another OS that works well
with Jeff's CoCo 3 Emulator.

But I forget which one I should install in a FAT32 partition. Perhaps along
with MSDOS.

Win95 appears to be working well with Jeff's Emulator in my Mitac laptop.
(Too small HD and to slow a processor plus only Gray Scale display make me
not try and use it.)

I think Win 98 was next.

then Win ME which I believe would be a poor choice

Windows 2000 I have never run Jeff's Emulator on. This would be my main
choice if the Emulator will run well.

I wish to stick with Jeff's emulator as that is the only one I have used.

Suggestions?

I have only the current need to run the emulator and may not use it again
for quite some time.

SHF