[Coco] Would anyone like some snow?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:44:19 EST 2010

Hmmm,
You're glowing in the dark over there now?
Make me happy to be just where I am now. The only radiation I'm getting is
from the sun :P

Regards, Bob Devries
Soldier's Hills 2, Las Pinas City
Philippines

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975