[Coco] Off Topic-Electronic Magazine

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:21:48 EST 2010

On 12/02/2010 12:11 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 11 February 2010, Benoit Bleau wrote:
>

>> They used to be a mostly European publication, but last year or so, they
>> started an american branch ( elektor-usa.com).
>>

> Yes, and they just bought Circuit Cellar.

Ah man! Here goes another one I guess.  I hope Steve  Ciarcia doesn't
retire. I still enjoy his editorials. I guess he's a bit like you, Gene,
full of neat stories. I have been following his articles since the Byte
magazine. I even attempted to build his 8086 tiny basic computer in the
late 80s. I say attempted, because my skills at making PCBs really suck,
but that's another story.

Back to the off-topic at hand, there's also the Everyday Practical
electronics magazine (EPE) that seems to be good, but I can't put my
hands on it here in Canada. One of my friends in the UK visits once in a
while and brings me his old copies.

-Benoit