[Coco] Would anyone like some snow?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:35:16 EST 2010

Actually, I think I'm mis-remembering the various versions of Ved I've used.

I can admit to having used Ved on three different OS'es... OS-9, OS-9/68000
and Linux.

I know at least one could be configured for different terminal types, and
used termcap.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975