[Coco] Would anyone like some snow?

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Wed Feb 10 21:07:57 EST 2010

I believe your getting Ved mixed up with Scred.  :-)  I have both, and
the Ved docs say nothing about using it on different terminals, coco only.
Scred will pretty much work with any terminal.  You just have to create
the correct termset entry to match the control codes of the terminal in
question.

Tim