[Coco] LCD TV with CoCo 3

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Feb 10 19:47:28 EST 2010

Sean said the following on 02/10/2010 04:42 PM:
> This will mostly be for demoing games to the show-attending public, so
> composite should be fine.
> My guess is any video conversion hardware wouldn't be delivered in
> time, I've heard the VGA adapter has a waiting list.
>
> Can't seem to find a page with the HawkSoft device, only mentions of
> it on a couple of blogs.

	That's 'cuz I barely have time to read the list, let alone manage a web site.
I sell mostly at the 'fests, but, have some in stock. The RGB to S-Video
converts the CoCo 3 RGB signals to S-Video for any TV/Monitor that can display
that.

	Flyer attached, Power Supply is $5 extra. (I steal power for mine from the
CoCo's 5v line.)

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Mark Marlette
> <mmarlette at frontiernet.net> wrote:
>> Sean,
>>
>> The problem is bandwidth.......
>>
>> The CoCo3's output is higher than composite. You will be disappointed and squinting.....
>>
>> I would at least go with Svideo. Chris Hawks has a solution there at HawkSoft!
>>
>> Mark
>> Cloud-9

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi $i done" in a GUI?
	-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces