[Coco] System gen problem

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:39:05 EST 2010

oh...  not sure you want to do that, unless you want to try out dw4.
using the older drivers would probably be a good way to eliminate some
variables.  since you know the drivers on your older DW root disk do
work, simply putting those same drivers on your new boot disk would
seem to be the most controlled test scenario.