[Coco] System gen problem

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Feb 9 15:47:11 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 11:56:55AM -0500, Steven Hirsch wrote:
> I'm sure no one else will ever have the problems I'm seeing.  Over the
> 25-years I've been involved with computers,

Actually, when I tried to get DW to work from a linux server, I had
almost as much luck as you have.

It's just that I feel like an ass for not buying DW back when Cloud-9
was selling it, and my problem could easily be the machine I want to
use as my "server" (an ancient 386 with a nearly-as-ancient linux).

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard