[Coco] OT Problems with Windows Mail on Vista

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 11:55:16 EST 2010

On Tuesday 09 February 2010, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
> [...]

There is an acronym for OE. usually referred to as Outrageous Exploder by
folks in the 'other OS' category.  In our opinion, it deserves every
expletive it generates.  ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

I'm frequently appalled by the low regard you Earthmen have for life.
		-- Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3