[Coco] OT Problems with Windows Mail on Vista

Tue Feb 9 00:19:44 EST 2010

Hi,

As I said, something is wrong.

"[CoCo]" is shown as a sub folder to "Inbox". (Windows Explorer) Windows
Mail shows it correctly under "Local Folders".

I created "[CoCo New]" as a new folder under "Local Folders".

I then tried to move all the sub folders of "[CoCo]" to '[CoCo New]"

Windows Mail shows then all under '[CoCo New]".

But Windows Explorer still shows all the sub folders still under "[CoCo]"
which is under "Inbox".

???

I need to find a place where Windows Mail experts hang out.

By deleting all the messages in the mailing list folder I was finally able
to see the unread message and read and delete it.

SHF