[Coco] C Programming

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sat Feb 6 20:29:27 EST 2010

I am sure I have this some place.  Now a big question, I have the dsk
images for the two disks.  I want to have them on a HD image and I see
mention of some utilities etc.
What is the recommended setup for Level II OS9?  I do remember doing
this the hard way in the past.  I have found mention to a tool kit ??
I would love someones HD image ready to go - would not hurt me feelings
at all :)

Thanks
Ron