[Coco] C Programming

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:20:50 EST 2010

I found this:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?fe=on&ph=2&tn=C+Programming+Language

There are 2 items in the list. The first says:

Stock Photo
The C Programming Language 1e '78 16pr (ISBN: 0131101633 / 0-13-110163-3)
Kernighan, Brian W.; Ritchie, Dennis M.

The second says:

Stock Photo
The C Programming Language - Fundamentals of a Discipline of Computer
Program and System Design (ISBN: 0131101633 / 0-13-110163-3)
Kernighan, Brian W.,Ritchie, Dennis M.,

Both appear to be the same book, and both seems to be available. Both show a
quantity of 1. They are probably the same copy, and I don't know why they
would make 2 consecutive entries for it.

Wayne