[Coco] Tony Schountz' Quick Pascal 09 (was:) I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Tony Schountz schountz at south81.org
Sat Feb 6 11:49:49 EST 2010

Thanks for the comments Joel. I mostly built it for my own edification. I took BASIC, Pascal and C in college, but only as a support for doing a little bioinformatics. I loved BASIC09 but its speed was quite limited compared to Pascal09. Tandy's Pascal implementation was a little loose compared to the official rules, and that made it a bit more flexible. I've pretty much abandoned it since my time is no longer as free as it once was.

Tony