[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Tony Schountz schountz at south81.org
Fri Feb 5 22:52:01 EST 2010

If that listing is from the virtual hard disk on my pascal page (pascal09.org) then there will be several other files with "pascal" in the name that are for the Quick Pascal app (qp). Most of those are part of the package to support the extra features of the qp app, such as converting pascal keywords to upper case, flagging errors in a more friendly way, and the such.

Tony