[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:34:51 EST 2010

I cannot run the emulators because I am using XP Professional, which is
based on NT/2000. There are many programs that will not run under
Professional, but will run under 95/98/ME/XP Home Edition. I prefer
Professional because it is more stable and provides a better environment
(imo) than the 95-based versions.

MESS is not nearly as much a problem for me because I finally have it
configured more correctly. There are some issues, but they are minor and
have no impact on me running NOS-9 or OS-9. Setting up a bootable HD is
still a problem, but I am working around it with a boot floppy and using the
HD just for data. VCC, and the other CoCo emulators just won't execute on my
system, otherwise I'd be happy to give them a go and see what they can do.

Wayne