[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Feb 5 11:26:45 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 08:13:52AM -0800, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> That was just an impression from reading many persons having problems. And
> my idea of what the basic structure of MESS is.
>
> As I have stopped reading all posts I will try and refrain.

No, no!  Feel free to comment as you wish!  I just don't understand
the issue.  For me, MESS provides a working solution on a wide range
of platforms.  Whatever it's warts, it doesn't seem any worse than
having to dig-out (and worse, actually use) support for DOS...

> It was more an attempt to say that I thought that Jeff's and John's emulator
> were faster to set up and run. I may be wrong on that point. And there
> cannot be any messages about the developers not responding as there are
> none.

That, of course, is a mixed blessing. :-)

John