[Coco] Change of e-mail address and impending loss of web page for Robert Gault

paulh96636 at aol.com paulh96636 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 09:47:41 EST 2010

Somewhat similar with me years ago too:  I stayed with color slide film for economic reasons, much cheaper
than prints at the time, but nowadays prints can be cheaper than slides.

Never made a good roll of Anscochrome, never a bad roll of Ektachrome.  This was due to first developer temp
control needing to be +- 1/2F for ca. 15 minutes.  Anscochrome needed to be 75F, Ektachrome 68F, and since
basement ambient temp was usually near dead on 68F, well....   ;-)           -ph