[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Feb 5 09:17:57 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 04:36:50PM -0800, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> Perhaps some of the current activities using MESS really do not need the
> mess of running them and the high learning curve.
>
> MESS is a quite different animal.

I really don't understand why MESS continues to receive so much
criticism here.  "mess coco3", then ScrollLock to switch back and forth
between keyboard modes and Tab to bring-up the menu (if you are in the
right keyboard mode).  The menus seem fairly self-explanatory to me.
Why is this so terrible?  Seriously, I don't get it...?

John