[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Thu Feb 4 19:36:50 EST 2010

Hi,

If you can run MSDOS programs in text mode usage only, then that may work.

Their setup is so simple that it should not take too long to test them.

There is a program in the CoCo2 emulator package that Jeff provided so those
who might want to buy the CoCo3 one could check their computer graphics
first. They are all free now.

There has been so much talk about MESS that Jeff's and John's emulators
usage has gone by the wayside.

There is no development now so what they are is what they will be. My CoCo
usage was mostly text programs so Jeff's fit the bill for me.

Perhaps some of the current activities using MESS really do not need the
mess of running them and the high learning curve.

MESS is a quite different animal.

I have had to put some interests away, I am so overloaded, the CoCo was just
one.

SHF