[Coco] Using .cas files

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:52:53 EST 2010

A .CAS file is an image of what would be on a cassette file. It's not an
audio stream, but rather the binary equivalent of that stream as usually
read by the coco.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975