[Coco] Wierdsville

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 20:23:06 EST 2010

Greetings all;

In my nightly tour of the net, one of the places I stop at, and which has
been bookmarked for several years, suddenly is decided I need a username and
password to access it.

http://www.cloud9tech.com, Mark's site.  so I quit FF to come and post a
whine, and to make sure I fire up FF again, and it walks right in!

Methinks the internet hit a bump in the information superhighway...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

A lifetime isn't nearly long enough to figure out what it's all about.