[Coco] MM/1 disks

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:00:57 EST 2010

Hi all,

A while ago, someone on this list was good enough to supply me with .LZH
files of the contents of the MM/1 install disks.

Could that person get in touch with me to re-send?

The reason is two-fold:
1. I've found a programme called "os9exec", which can emulate the OS-9/68000
system, provided I have the system disks.
2. The files I was sent originally, are in storage in Australia, and I'm
currently in the Philippines again until end April.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975