[Coco] us os-9 Usergroup disks

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:37:25 EST 2010

Hi all,

A while ago I copied my archives of the US OS-9 Usergroup library disks to
the Maltedmedia FTP site.

At this time, I am still missing a few issues of that library. According to
MOTD, the disks should number 0 to 56, with 27 and 48 listed as <undefined>.
I was at that time missing issues 28, 41, 43-56. That situation has not
changed.

Does anyone have any or all of the missing disks?

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975