[Coco] System gen problem

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:09:02 EST 2010

I'm sure this is something stupid and obvious, but I'm unable to generate
a system that includes the drivewire drivers!  Working with NitrOS-9 on my
hdisk IDE drive and using the mb script and bootlist.bl to control the
process.

I copied the drivewire drivers to /dd/nitros9/6809l2/modules/rbf and added
these to the bootlist:

../modules/rbf/rbdw3.dr
../modules/rbf/dw3.sb
../modules/rbf/x0.dd
../modules/rbf/x1.dd

following the rbf.mn include.

The generation runs fine with no error messages and the resulting diskette
boots, putting me on the hard drive (it's setup as 'dd').

However, all the drivewire drivers, the 'sb' file (what is this, anyway?)
and descriptors are missing!  It's like I never even asked for them.

What on earth am I doing incorrectly?  I grabbed the dw drivers from the
image on the Cloud9 website that's used to boot the CoCo 3 directly into
DW (which works fine, BTW - I'm must trying to combine things now).

Steve