[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 21:18:39 EST 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

>> All the libraries are present and I've explictly added everything I believe
>> it was complaining about to my class paths.  Doesn't make any difference,
>> it's still carping about missing XML..something.
>>

> Well, this is a clue that something went wrong, as there should not
> have been any complaints to begin with if the import process went
> correctly and the environment (stock Eclipse plus the SWT library)
> were in place.   All the dependencies are included with the source in
> the CVS repository, there is nothing additional required.

Aaron,

I figured out how to add the local jar files to the build path and it's
now compiling.  On to problem #2:

When I try to export as a runnable jar file, it wants something called a
"Launch Configuration", but the pulldown for this is greyed out and
unpopulated.

What is it looking for?  Where do I find this bit of information?

Steve