[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:26:21 EST 2010

I'm honestly not sure this is something that you want to mess with.

To build the GUI, you will need the SWT libraries, which may or may
not have been installed when you did whatever you did to install
Eclipse.  I always just "install" eclipse by downloading the zip file
from the eclipse website, seems to be as easy as downloading and
unpacking it wherever, ready to go.  Anyway, the SWT libs can be found
here: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/ or maybe via your package manager.

Things will go smoother if these libraries are already present when
the import into eclipse is done.  If you don't have the SWT libs
already, I'd recommend deleting whatever is currently in Eclipse,
getting the libs, and doing an import.

To properly import the UI, choose File, Import, General > Existing
Projects into Workspace, and point it at wherever the "DriveWireUI"
directory you checked out from cvs is.

You can then right click on the head of the newly created DriveWireUI
project in Eclipse and choose "Run" to execute it immediately, or
Export, Java >> Runnable Jar File to create a standalone .jar.

HTH
-Aaron