[Coco] DW4 - GUI Feedback

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Dec 23 15:46:05 EST 2010

Willard Goosey wrote:
> Speaking of the idea of a drivewire-aware BASIC GUI...
>
> Is it just me, or does the hi-res mouse driver in Color FOG conflict
> somehow with HDB-DOS-drivewire?
>
> Willard

Willard,

I can't start ColorFog with a disk mounted in Drivewire. The install program
automatically access the real floppies, overriding the DW3 patch. Maybe it would
work with a DW3 ROM which a don't have.

I did test some of my own hi-res mouse drivers from a Basic disk mounted in
Drivewire and the routines worked, Tandy and CocoMax. I don't have a Multiview
package I can access from Drivewire, so I have not tested hi-res action in OS-9.

Robert