[Coco] Tonight's total lunar eclipse...

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Mon Dec 20 20:27:05 EST 2010

Gene,
    Just from the output you provided, it probably is.  I got it out
of "Astronomy" magazine back in '86 and got it to work on my coco.  I
wrote it in "true blue" Extended BASIC.  We didn't have those fancy
"double precision" numbers, so I used what we had.  If your original
BASIC program refers to "ET" instead of UT, it's the same one...  It
would be nice to know that something I actually did for the coco is
still out there...
                           - Aaron