[Coco] cloud-9Tech

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:16:03 EST 2010

Yes, the site is working fine from several points on the internet.
Camillus reports he is getting the correct DNS information, so no need
to worry about DNS settings.  He even can communicate with the web
server (because the "This website is temporarily unavailable" he
reports when using the IP address is a message that comes from the web
server).

This is highly likely to be a problem on the computer.  Try a
different browser, better yet try a different computer.