[Coco] cloud-9Tech

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:06:19 EST 2010

The website does work; evidently, just not for you.

I just viewed with the same phone I sent this email with.

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&T
On Dec 1, 2010 4:49 PM, camillus Blockx <camillus.b.58 at gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to tell you it does not work. I even used the solution from Mark

Ormond, to use dns server from google 8.8.8.8  .8..8.4.4.

Used win 7 pro and wix xp pro.

 only ping works, website does not.

Coco at maltedmedia.com