[Coco] Drivewire client for OS9/68K

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:12:07 EDT 2010

I guess what I meant to say was that the DW driver is a hybrid of (hard)
disk drive and serial port. It behaves like a disk drive to the system, but
talks via the serial port.

If we can make this happen it would be good if it can be made fairly
generic, at least at source level. Perhaps compile time switches could be
used to determine which serial port is to be used, since the serial drivers
for the 68070, 68901 and 68681 are quite different. My Secad AS-68K has two
serial ports on a 68681, as well as the serial ports on the (PC) XT Multio
card, which are generally 8250 compatible. I have source code for both the
68681 serial driver and the 8250 driver.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia