[Coco] Drivewire client for OS9/68K

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 23:03:06 EDT 2010

Hi Joel,

Yeah, it's sad that the MM/1 has silently disappeared.

I have 3 68K based computers, 2 of which run OS9/68K V2.4, and I have
written programmes in both C and assembler for them.

Coincidentally, I just replaced the SCSI hard disk in mine a few days ago,
and also used a drive from an older mac computer. It's a 2.1G drive, and for
the moment I have just configured it as a 130MB drive, pending studying up
on how to partition it. Not that I really need more disk space....

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia