[Coco] OS-9 -modded CCDISK for D/S drives...problem!?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:03:31 EDT 2010

Sorry I don't have OMNIFLOP on my PC.  I am running MS-DOS 6.22 with actual
5.25" drive.  DSKINI, RETRIEVE and OS9 have always accessed my floppies
flawlessly until I started formatting them on the CoCo under OS9 with the
modded CCDISK.

For now I've given up on the CCDISK mod.  Yea, it works without problems on
the CoCo itself...just the problem of accessing disks formatted by it on the
PC.

I took one step back to the last OS9 setup I had (replacing the CCDISK with
RB1773 from NitrOS9 and using the D0/D1 from NitrOS9).  I only sacrificed 2
memory pages by doing this.  Still sitting at 160 free from MFREE prompt at
boot.
- Chad