[Coco] OS-9 -modded CCDISK for D/S drives...problem!?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 23:59:19 EDT 2010

Chad, have you tried to run OMNIFLOP on your PC. It's a freeware prtogramme
that will read Colour Computer disks, PROVIDED you have a 5.25" drive in
your PC.

Failing that, can you re-create a dump of sector 0 of one of these disks
that appears to fail to be recognised by the RETRIEVE command?

To do a dump under OS9, use this command line:

dump /d0@

be sure to have page pause ON (tmode pause)

Regards, Bob Devries