[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC v1.41

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:40:41 EDT 2010

Thanks for the generous offer, Aaron, and everyone thanks for the
suggestions that it may not be so costly after all. Did I say that I was
concerned about the costs? To be more precise: It was mainly my wife that
was concerned, and I respect her concerns. :-) I am not sure if the
situation on continental Europe is exactly the same (everything costs more
here in Denmark, due to taxation and other stuff), but it might still not be
as bad after all.

In any case, I do not currently have any projects for which I need a
webserver, but if I in the future do, I will keep all of his in mind.

/Fedor