[Coco] CoCo3.com News

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Aug 15 17:25:03 EDT 2010

At 01:56 PM 8/15/2010, you wrote:
>Hi Roger,
>
>As one who has managed to stay employed, I am thoroughly grieved to hear of
>your plight. I guess the bright spot in this dark cloud is that you are
>apparently still employed. Way too many cannot say that. Please hang
>in there,
>these things come and go. I am a customer of yours and of others in the CoCo
>community. Each if you have delived quality products knowing that this is a
>shrinking market. I absolutly cannot see it growing very much. So my hat is
>off to all of you. This can only be a labor of love and I have
>always expected
>to pay fair prices for these products. So when I have a need to purchase
>your's or anybody else's products, please charge enough to make it worth your
>while. Obviously I am speaking only for myself, I woud NEVER presume to speak
>for the CoCo community as a whole.

I've always hung in there.  I plan to retire from the company I work
for.  I guess that would be around 2033.  Unfortunately, the country
is no longer the property of the working man or the voter, so it's
hard pretending that my pension will be there when I know it
won't.  As for the CoCo, some are surprised that we're still
here.  I'm not surprised and I think we can go another 30,
but  naturally we're all getting older which speaks for itself.  :(

--
~ Roger Taylor