[Coco] CoCo3.com News

richec rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Aug 15 14:56:38 EDT 2010

Hi Roger,

As one who has managed to stay employed, I am thoroughly grieved to hear of
your plight. I guess the bright spot in this dark cloud is that you are
apparently still employed. Way too many cannot say that. Please hang in there,
these things come and go. I am a customer of yours and of others in the CoCo
community. Each if you have delived quality products knowing that this is a
shrinking market. I absolutly cannot see it growing very much. So my hat is
off to all of you. This can only be a labor of love and I have always expected
to pay fair prices for these products. So when I have a need to purchase
your's or anybody else's products, please charge enough to make it worth your
while. Obviously I am speaking only for myself, I woud NEVER presume to speak
for the CoCo community as a whole.