[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC v1.41

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:40:52 EDT 2010

Depending on the computer's efficiency and the cost of power in your
location, it's probably between $15 and $25 a month for just the PC
(no monitor, etc).  You could do better with an especially efficient
PC, or much, much better with a small device like the Linksys NSLU2,
which can run a full linux and is powerful enough for a simple low use
web site.

Even cheaper, I can provide free web hosting to any Coco related, not
for profit project. Your domain name or one of mine.

-Aaron