[Coco] cloud9tech order question

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 10 10:05:36 EDT 2010

Jeremy,

I have the Email from the original submission from the website.

I replied here only to let you know the status of our availability.

I do not like to conduct Cloud-9 business on this forum.

I will reply to you in private. As I recall the last transaction you took to the list as well. That resulted in your private Email being posted on this list which upset you. ???

The solution is simple. Post reviews as you like, business purchases/inquires, please use our private Email links and give us time to respond. Please keep in mind that it is summer and peak vacation period as well. Cloud-9 is not Amazon, shipping / manned 24/7. Tis a hobby? I think...... :)

Regards,

Mark