[Coco] OS9 Lvl 1 rev 2.00.00 - double sided floppy configuration

Chad Hendon chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:17:05 EDT 2010

I tried almost this exact procedure already by SAVEing out all OS9 modules to my own MODULES directory, replacing some with NitrOS9 counterparts, and OS9GEN to a new boot.  All was well on test builds using original modules but once I replaced with NitrOS9 modules it froze on boot, but I might have replaced too many modules.  For one thing, NitrOS9 doesn't have CCDISK, it has RB1773.  Nor does it have CCIO, it has VTIO.  But I will give this a try without replacing the CCIO this time.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile