[Coco] A great first CoCo/6809 amateur radio net

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:08:50 EDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who attended the net tonight.  It was a lot of fun
to talk about the CoCo with other enthusiasts.  Email and forums are
great but it's nice to just talk sometimes.

All the feedback I've received indicates that we'd like to do it
again.  I think it might be interesting to do a theme or topic each
time if this is going to be a regular thing.  If anyone would like to
comment on frequency (weekly and monthly have been suggested),
scheduling, etc feel free to email me directly or discuss here.

Thanks again
-Aaron
KJ4WII