[Coco] Retrobright - anyone used it on a coco 2/3?

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 29 16:51:12 EDT 2010

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the "retrobright" solutions to remove the yellowing that seems prevelant on many computers and game systems of old (especially super Nintendo, yuck!)
I have a Coco 2 and coco 3 with some noticable yellowing and was thinking of trying this receipe, which seems fairly benign compared to some:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66071596@N00/3822230561/

I'll probably test it on an old Vic-20 case that I have lying around first. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, experiences, etc with using one of these solutions on a coco and what the outcome was?