[Coco] Drivewire client for OS9/68K

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:56:13 EDT 2010

Hi all,

what are the chances of a drivewire client being built for OS9/68000? The
(extended) MM/1 is well endowed with serial ports via the 68070, 68901 and
68681 chips. I'm sure they'd be capable of the speek necessary.

I notics that it is no longer possible to browse the source tree of NitrOS9;
else I'd have a go myself at trying to build a 68K version.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975