[Coco] Multi-Pak question

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:48:47 EDT 2010

Is there an easy way to tell if a Multi-Pak has been upgraded to CoCo
3 support without opening it?  (Like some PEEK or BASIC commands)

I have just run into a gray model.  It works fine with just one cart
in the first slot on a CoCo 3.  I remember the problems were with
trying to use anything else, like with the RS-232 pak and what not.

The tamper label is intact, so I would assume it's stock, but I
thought Radio Shack did upgrades on them and put stickers back in
place... Just wishful thinking that I may have gotten lucky...