[Coco] Decent text editor for OS9?

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Fri Apr 23 21:21:09 EDT 2010

Thanks Gene.  I recently upgraded my RAM to 512k with the Cloud9 kit.  I wasn't sure if it could be something I did wrong or loose or something.  But there's information I left out.  For example, there is alot of static in this room as its carpeted.  Sometimes I might touch something metal and get a small shock.  I dunno if thats related.  But when this first happened, the CoCo3 was on for about 2 hours.  Then when I approached it and touched the keyboard the screen went crazy with random graphical junk and i heard the relay clicking on and off rapidly.  Then when I powered it off an on again, the relay would click intermittently a bunch of times.  I also noticed that after the RAM upgrade, the CoCo3 ran hotter than it used to.  Does that sound more like a power supply related problem?  I can order a PLCC extractor online probably if you think that might help.  I don't know if I'm comfortable messing with the power supply since thats 120V A/C.  Any further advice from you or anyone else?

- Todd Wallace