[Coco] Decent text editor for OS9?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:11:49 EDT 2010

Hi Todd,

IMHO there's two ways this can be done:

1. Use a text editor under the OS you're running the emulator on, and then
copy the resultant file to a .DSK image file, or
2. Use a text editor inside the emulator. An editor such as ED (modified
TS/EDIT for OS-9), SCRED or others.

Most of the required files are available on RTSI.

Scred is part of the OS9 Development system package from Tandy. TS/EDIT is
also a package from Tandy, and the patches are there on RTSI also; look for
VI.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975