[Coco] Question about compiling C in OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:53:46 EDT 2010

Boisy, it's obvious from Todd's first post that he does indeed have a
reference to main.

Could it be a compile time memory problem? Seems odd for such a short
programme segment.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975