[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 10:00:59 EDT 2010

----- "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:

> I'm not an expert at running it, no, as in nearly zero, artistic
> talent.

Like unto mine.  If I had artistic talent, I could have got (some of) the girls.  I can do lots of crap with Photoshop, but none of it is creative.

> Demand the establishment of the government in its rightful home at
> Disneyland.

Demand the establishment (and all willing participants) of the government go to their rightful home in Hell and leave it there.  Disneyland is a nice place.  I spent my childhood less than ten miles away and met my 2nd (1st legal) wife there at a science fiction convention several decades back.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>