[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:55:29 EDT 2010

I haven't had the chance to clean this up, or draw it up in Illustrator. At
any rate, this is kinda what I envisioned since everyone likes the turtle
idea...

http://coco.randomrodder.com/images/turtle1.png

<http://coco.randomrodder.com/images/turtle1.png>If there is interest in
this as a logo, I'll try to work it up in Illustrator tomorrow...

Brian