[Coco] NitrOS-9 "Mascot"

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 20:29:28 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 07 April 2010, Diego Barizo wrote:
>Inkscape will run in windows. It is even available as a portable app.
>
>Diego
>
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> So is inkscape, and because it is vector based, scalable to any size
>> without loss of resolution.  Its also free, but runs on linux only IIRC.
>>  And no, I'm not an expert at running it, no, as in nearly zero,
>> artistic talent.

I did not know that Diego, thanks.  As you can tell by now, there is not a
windows system on the property.  Linux and nitros9 cover it all here.  And I
sleep a heck of a lot better at night. ;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Grelb's Reminder:
	Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above
	average drivers.